Course Name: Accounting Skills for Managers
Small business owners, managers, business founders, entrepreneurs, business executives and marketing professionals make up the target audience.
The aim of the course is to teach students how to understand their businesses better and show them how to achieve their strategic goals and objectives. On completion of this course, you should have a clear understanding of your receivables and payables and how they work together.
The course curriculum includes ten (10) lectures as follows:
- Lecture 1: Starting the Adventure
- Lecture 2: Key Concepts
- Lecture 3: Case Study Web Design Inc.
- Lecture 4: Business Transactions
- Lecture 5: Rules of Debit and Credit
- Lecture 6: Cheat Sheet Common Business Transactions
- Lecture 7: Maintaining Accounting Records
- Lecture 8: Case Study With Solution
- Lecture 9: Financial Statements
- Lecture 10: Sample Financial Statements
Finance Train is an education provider that offers financial courses and career resources.
Course Link: Accounting Skills for Managers
Course Fee: USD $19
Interested in learning something new? Have a look at our courses and enroll today.
Follow Cranebury on Facebook to keep updated on career and education development opportunities.