Webinar Details: Ten Habitat is holding a free webinar on Adaptation: Startups Surviving COVID-19. The webinar will examine the impact of the coronavirus on startups and their creators, and how they can survive the impact. The webinar aims to answer important questions such as:
- “Does the COVID-19 epidemic create an opportunity for startups?”
- “Are we ready to create new opportunities for business?”
- “What does the virus mean for the Caribbean?”
- “How can Caribbean startups plan for the impact and be ready to respond?”
- “How can Startups survive COVID-19 and entrepreneurs protect their mental health as well as their prospects for growth in the aftermath?”
Panelists: A list of qualified panelists will lead a conversation that aims to help Caribbean entrepreneurs to navigate the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. They are Marla Dukharan (Caribbean Economist); David Mullings
(CEO: Blue Mahoe Partners Inc.); Janelle Mayers (Mental Health Specialist); Selwyn Cambridge (Founder of TEN Habitat); and Celeste Foster (CEO: Barbados Entrepreneurship Foundation).
Date: 27 March 2020
Time: 11:00 a.m. (EST)
Webinar Registration: Adaptation: Startups Surviving COVID-19
Interested in advancing your studies? Have a look at our courses and enroll today.